Champion Beauty College
Program Level – Graduate certificate
Program Length – 52 weeks
- How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $12,000
Books and supplies: $1,640
On-campus room & board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?1
For further program cost information, visit http://championbeautycollege.com/financial-aid.html
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
- How long will it take me to complete this program?
- The program is designed to take 52 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, 25% finished in 52 weeks.
- What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
- The job placement rate for students who completed this program is 88%.
For further information about this job placement rate. 2
- What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
- Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: $12,600
Private Education Loans: $0
Institutional Financing Plan: $0
The school has elected to provide the following additional information: 90% of program graduates used loans to help finance their costs for this program.
Additional information related to this program and/or the information provided above.3
1. Other costs for this program
2. Job Placement Rate Information
- Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for:
- Council On Occupational Education
- Who is included in the calculation of this rate?
- All students who completed between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014 are included in this calculation
- What types of jobs were these students placed in?
- The job placement rate includes completers hired for: Jobs within the field
Positions that recent completers were hired for include: hair stylists, esthetician
- When were the former students employed?
- 120 days
- How were completers tracked?
- graduates called school
3. Additional information related to this program and/or the information provided above
No additional information provided.
4. More information on jobs related to this program
Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists